Well, I finally got this project done, or at least tried it to see if it would even be do-able. The pictures don't do justice because I had to use the point-and-shoot back-up camera. (battery dead in nice one)
But I am so stoked about how this turned out and it is so easy to put up. Hardest part is cutting the letters out. So now I will be getting sorta carried away putting quotes out of "faux vinyl" in every room. Next up is "I loved you too much to just be your friend, so God let me be your sister" in the girls room.
I just hope I don't drive poor Bro. Mo. out of his mind having him copy quotes in different fonts in different sizes. I figure it is the easiest way since he has all the equipment at the office to do them any size I need.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
Youcan buy sheets of vinyl at Michaels or Joann's then come over and use my cricut...so much faster!
Very cute and creative! Little details can add so much to the home.
I like it. Do you print out the font and use it like a stencil? I am sure it is cheeper than buying one of those special machines that prints and cuts it for you.
Post a Comment