Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

5.25.2009

Going into the Etsy Shop (eventually)

By eventually, I mean whenever I get around to it and feel like paying for my pictures to be listed on there.
kiddie kreations shop

But, first a little feedback would be appreciated.

Would you buy any of these things?

Do I need help with the photo-taking? (don't answer that last one Kristen or Sammie--LOL)

What kind of prices should I list these for?

These are just a few of the favorites I have made in the past. A person could specify what color scheme they wanted for a product, or sizes and patterns. I don't know that I would be able to find the same fabrics that are shown in the pics.


curtains in the older girls' room
scripture case, lined with an inside pocket
another view

inside view
girls dress with apron (the apron was my design)
lined dress with crinoline skirt and slip
cross-strap zippered bag
this is a good size for a scripture bag and
RS/Preisthood manual fits inside too
girls babydoll dress--perfect with leggings
headband
water bottle holder
cross-strap bag---lined
dress with pinafore
dress with pinafore

2 comments:

Viki said...

Love your models. Are the last two dresses ones Alta had you make? They are cute. Nice job on all.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Great job. Hope you sell lots.