Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

5.26.2009

Lots 'o Dots Cupcake Shop

My newest dream/goal/wish is to have a cupcake shop some day. And when Sam and Neil were here hanging out Saturday, she mentioned the name

Lots 'o Dots

as we were discussing I. can't. remember. what. Anyway, I immediately thought it would be a great name for my shop, since my other one is apparently a flop and no one cares for it. So I did some doodling.

This is not a very good pic--at least the way the naked eye sees it--but to me it is a prime location and a cute and quaint building to have a cupcake shop. It is on Wilmot Rd. right across from the Park Mall entrance.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I do think Tucson needs a cupcake shop- you should do it! We have one in Tulsa called http://kupcakz.com/ and it's wildly popular!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Sounds good to me. Go for it.