...each brings a greater joy to me. But I can't wait until I'm ---8! For then I'll be baptized you see.
*E* will officially be 8 in 17 minutes and I can't believe it. Where does time go? Seriously, its like a huge vacuum is attached to our home and it just sucks the days right out the door. This is the first year that her birthday has fallen on Mother's Day. She had her interview with the bishop today and will be baptized on Saturday the 16th. Sometimes its seems so surreal, like I have to pinch myself back into the reality that I am planning my oldest child's baptism.
(Stay tuned for my elaborate ranting about my own birthday this year--the BIG 30. I seem to not do well with change and time slipping away before I am ready for it.)
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
My oldest daughter is also getting baptized this year, thankfully in November so I have plenty more time to mull, plan and reminisce.
PS: I totally hear you on the vacuum sucking the days away. That feels like my life story. ;)
Happy Birthday Emma!
Post a Comment