Very cute. At first I thought it was a serious news cast for a local news broadcast. When I saw the President and the comments about parades and such I realized what it really was. How fun. The thing about it is that I am sure you could qualify for mother of the year.
Bro. Mo. and Nora are high school sweethearts. We were married March 24, 2000 and are the parents of 4 gorgeous daughters. *E*, 12, *A*, 10, and twins *I* and *O* are 5 years(born on Valentine's Day). We live in southern AZ, where Bro. Mo. works as a CAD/IT Manager and I am a manager at Eegee's/stay-at-home Mom.
3 comments:
LOL That is the cutest thing! Happy Mother's Day!!!
Funny. I, being blonde, thought there was another Nora Morgan out there and you just found this newscast randomly.
Very cute. At first I thought it was a serious news cast for a local news broadcast. When I saw the President and the comments about parades and such I realized what it really was. How fun. The thing about it is that I am sure you could qualify for mother of the year.
Post a Comment