Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

6.30.2009

lots o' pics and a cranky poster

(Disclaimer: I am in a very bad mood because of several things over the last week that have made me very irritable and un-trusting so this post has a very negative tone to it.)


Well, this is all I am going to post about Girls' Camp. I don't want to talk about camp. Apparently, I talk way too often out of turn and get my feelings hurt very easily. So we will suffice it to say that it was stressful and I am SOOO glad to be home.


Today I taught the girls to sew, as promised when I got back from camp. We went yesterday to pick out material. And it cost a total of $4.44 plus a couple bucks for 2 buttons for those who may judge my spending any money on anything unnecessary.
And obviously, I need to teach them some basics of picture-taking, as these are all they took pics of--hands.

playing at the park few weeks ago*O* learned to climb while I was gone. We have
caught her standing on the dining table a few times--don't call CPS--we
catch it within a few seconds
and the babies ♥LOVE♥ to do this--and of course, tongue-hanging-out-
of-the-mouth kisses
another favorite pasttime
I found them here several times one day; it was like their secret clubhouse or somethingholding the newest Morgan cousin--*M*


BTW--Sam I miss you more than I can express

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry girls camp was emotionally draining. Working with even adult leaders in the church can be trying sometimes.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Nora- I'm sorry to hear about Girls Camp. I agree with the previous poster... sometimes other leaders are just as much work as the youth, and we all know the youth can be tough on us. Keep your chin up and look for the positive.
AND- I love that your teaching your girls to sew. I watched my mom do it for so many years, but never actually learned. Great idea to start young, no matter what it costs.

Reina said...

Sorry camp was no fun. I wanted to be there but I got to spend the day at urgent care instead. And I like you so really who cares what the others say!!:)

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Sorry that your time away from home at camp was kind of a bummer. When you put so much time and effort in to something you really want it to go well it is extra frustrating when it doesn't. Dan's little girl is darling. I am excited for them. keep up the good work with your family. All you girls are growing up so fast.