Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

6.04.2009

Mucho Mushy

So my b-day plans for my guy fell through, or actually, we decided to wait for our ten-year anniversary in March to do it. So now we will just go to a movie tomorrow and, well, the rest is none of your beeswax. Lets just suffice it to say there will be candles, etc.

Anyway....

moving right along to my post of the day in a week-long tribute to my guy.

Have you ever had a tough financial time for almost a year, making a fraction of what was made the year before? Well, if you had, have you ever thought about the ramifications that it would bring upon your marriage? Well, that is our lot in life for almost a year now, and I must say I would not trade that trial for anything. The spiritual blessings alone are something I know we will both treasure for an eternity to come. Our marriage has become as solid as a rock. There are some things in life you can't put a price on, and a truly eternal marriage is the greatest.

So because Bro. Mo. is turning 29 tomorrow here are 29 things I love about him:

1. a fervent love for his Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ
2. his wink that lets me know nothing is wrong
3. his HUGE arms--I couldn't deal with a husband skinnier than me
4. devotion to his daughters
5. patience
6. respect for all women
7. honest
8. does not judge me
9. tells me to go spend money on myself (something I need to work on) instead of criticizing me for spending
10. hard worker that won't quit
11. loves being in the temple and shares my goal of visiting as many as we can in our lifetime
12. quick to forgive
13. helps me with housework, dishes and folds and puts away laundry when I don't get it done
14. SO HOT!!
15. only concerned for my happiness
16. loves to travel--and someday we will
17. reads my mind--OFTEN
18. loves the scriptures
19. is such a great father
20. knows how to please me
21. is not afraid to show affection in public or in front of family (sorry babe, I need to work on this one)
22. hates it when we are apart
23. supports my goals, ambitions and hobbies 100%
24. LOVES LOVES LOVES my cooking (but who doesn't?--j/k)
25. tells me I am beautiful in some form at least once every day (usually many more times)
26. laughs at my jokes
27. not afraid to show his feminine side--loves to cross-stitch
28. favorite thing to do with me is just cuddle while watching a movie
29. loves me unconditionally, completely, and is devoted ONLY to me and our eternal happiness

Ok, sorry for mucho mushiness, but I have to let my man know over and over how much he truly means to me and how much I love him.

1 comments:

Kristen Spencer said...

Oh how sweet!!!! Happy Birthday!!!