Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

6.05.2009

Easygoing

According to Bro. Mo. his birthday is "just another day" but we asked a dear friend to babysit and went to see Star Trek. Bro. Mo. is a huge trekky and had been waiting to see it. And as much as I hate to admit that I like anything sci-fi, I really enjoyed it and thought it was a great movie (not one that I will let my girls see though.) The best part is just getting to hang out with my man and feel 17 again (which is one I want to see :)

So we just hung out at home today, did a little shopping and then went on our date.
Happy Birthday babe!
I am happy to say that I did uber-clean my bathroom today, which led to a project which led to needing a new bathmat to match. I made a valance to hang above our shower using the deep red fabric I had left over after using it to make the dining room curtains and the runner for the ledge above the kitchen sink. Pretty good usage for a ton of material we received from our Christmas elves.


And introducing:

*M* *A* *M*

8# 8oz

20.5 inches

June 4, 2009


daughter of Dan and Christina

1 comments:

* said...

Beautiful baby! My sister just had a baby 2 days ago and it makes me baby hungry all over again!

And clean bathrooms make me sing!

PS: Your "domestic goddess" pop top cap is lovely!!