Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

6.07.2009

Nothin' a little Mod Podge can't fix

Mod Podge is GREAT!

And pairing it up with scrapbook paper lately has opened a whole new crafty world. Like these necklaces, made out of metal washers and scrapbook paper; plus a little mod podge and one other painting buddy.
Or cover an old scrapbook/photo album with paper and mod podge it. Use it to glue the paper on and then again on top as a shiny glaze. Bro. Mo.'s grandma had all her Singapore photos in these two books, so I removed them to safety and used then as a recipe book. One finished, and one not even started. But the slots for pictures are perfect for recipe cards. (and you don't have to worry about the photo album ruining your recipes like they do your pics)

And to get a jump-start on the holiday decorating I will be contemplating making some of these--again with mod podge and scrapbook paper.

An ordinary wood block becomes a fantastic decoration--as seen on this blog.

And one other project that has nothing to do with mod podge--a scripture case for me using these fabrics--too cute!

3 comments:

Viki said...

Didn't even know Modge-Podge was still around. It was all the rage when I was in college during the 1970's. We M-Ped everthing.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Cute projects. I have don't any Modge-Podge. I may have to learn how. I like your scripture bag. Did you use a pattern or make your own?

Nora said...

I made my own pattern.