Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

7.31.2009

F.F.F.


♥♥♥♥♥♥ Friendly Friday Faces ♥♥♥♥♥♥


**I am trying out a new spot on my blog--a featured guest. The answers to the questions will be in their favorite color and all in their own words. Questions will not be the same for everyone---be prepared to get your invite.**


My first Friendly Friday Face is my Best Friend---My husband, affectionately known in bloggy- land as Bro. Mo.


1. Where were you born and raised, # of siblings, and one thing your Mom did in raising you that you are very glad she did?

Born in Stockton, CA, raised in Benson, AZ, I have 2 younger brothers, taught me patience

2. Where did you meet your spouse?

in high school at Benson High

3. What is your worst fear?

losing everything that I hold dear

4. If you could be a dessert what would you be?

a vanilla ice cream cone

5. If you could be a car, what would you be?

a 1969 Shelby Ford Mustang of course

6. How many times have you been caught speeding?

I dont remember, ummm, 4?

7. Favorite childhood memory?

going to Candlestick Park to watch a Giants game with my Dad and my brother

8. Something you are proud of?

my kids

9. An embarrassing moment since you've been married?

the night the Bishopric came to our house unannounced when we were first married---we were not "dressed" and were having to shove undergarments under furniture

10. Any dreams that have come true?

I dreamt that we had 4 girls and here we are

0 comments: