Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

7.30.2009

early start

Well, the older girls have decided what they are going to be for Halloween. I am making them again this year, so I need to get a head start. Now I just need ideas for the twins----here they are last year. CLASSIC!

Any ideas of what the older two are going to be?


4 comments:

Amy said...

This is so funny! Earlier today I was pulling ideas from online for costumes this year.

Here's a few suggestions:
Ladybug & Butterfly
Bumble Bee & Flower
Cats
M&M's
Carebears

Keeping with the Dr. Seuss theme...Green eggs & Ham...lol

Make them little poodle skirts too!

Good Luck!!!

Viki said...

Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum
Oompa-loompas
Chip and Dale

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Here is an idea: Salt and pepper shakers. Kelsi saw the poodle skirt and decided that she wants one too. Have fun!

Becky said...

Peanut Butter and Jelly? Oreos and Milk?
I'm hoping Paul will use the same Thomas the Tank engine costume for a third year in a row this year!