Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

7.14.2009

Only a couple months late...

After much bugging (sorry Sammie) I have *E*'s Baptism pics:




The shoes--well she didn't have any white dress shoes, and there was no way she was going to wear black shoes with her white dress. So I went on a hunt--got to Target too late the night before so I ran in quickly before we headed down to Pomerene. I had a pair of the only white "dress shoes" I could find in my hand and was about to give up and go to Payless when I rounded the corner on my way out of the shoe dept. and saw on an endcap several pairs of the PERFECT white shoe. And they were all in *E* and *A*'s size. So I picked up a pair to find the make-anyone-happy-red-Target-clearance-tag.







(jumps giddily)







$4.78 Cha Ching!!







No. stinking. way.




Yup. So the next Monday I went and got *A* a pair. Can't pass up a deal like that. Bro. Mo. would tell you I was in one happy mood on the way down to Pomerene.




Then we had her party. Sorry--not gonna show the cake. Sloppy, lazy and unattractive. But it was chocolate with buttercream--my personal fave.

1 comments:

Viki said...

And what gift is she hugging as her favorite? Her new quad scriptures with her name embossed on it.