Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

7.17.2009

on a whim------

----------we went to the splash pad. Had sooo much fun. Bro. Mo. and I will not make the mistake again of not wearing swim-garb. I went in there to watch the babes and got wet, but it was in my normal clothes--and we had to make a grocery store stop afterward.


Who cares if I walk into a grocery store all wet? Not I said the fly.


(Although, judging by those pics of me I had better start caring a bit more about my appearance--which is why I have started working out and eating less junk food.)


(sighs)


Well, I am glad we went for a test run today; now we will know what are necessities and what are not for the 28th--*E*'s next Achievement Day activity is being held there.


I wish they would put splash pads at more parks, say, on the east side? Hint Hint Parks and Rec:)


You just can't beat free water fun!




Fun with Home-made play-doh

2 comments:

Kristen Spencer said...

Looks like so much fun!!! And very similar to one of the splash parks up here!!! I SO wish they had those around when I was a kid!!!! So true though, EVERYONE gets soaked!!!

Adam and Samantha said...

I'm glad you blogged about this...I didn't know a place like this existed in Tucson_A