I was playing Chuzzle on the computer (yes, I am addicted!) and *A* came in just in time to see a commercial for Estee Lauders' Advanced Night Repair while the game was loading.
She told me she would look like the model in the commercial when she grows up.
I said, "No, I think you will look like you."
She said she thinks she will look like the model and have a small head like her; that her head will be smaller than mine.
I said "You think I have a big head?"
She said, "No, but mine is smaller than yours."
I told her "Yeah, because I am a woman, and you are a girl."
She exclaimed to me in her incredulous voice "You're not a woman!"
"Well, what am I?" I asked.
She said, "You're a girl!" I acted shocked to which she said, "I was trying to make you feel not so old; because thats what women are."
Ahhh, the perception of a 6-year-old.
1 week ago
























































4 comments:
Funny, funny! Oh, the things children think and say.
A typical Abbey-ism.
Such a cute thing to say!
I love playing Chuzzle too. Last night was my personal best. Level 12 or 13. I wish Facebook had an app for it. Anyway your kids are cute and adorable and growing way too fast.
Post a Comment