Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

8.23.2009

They grow so fast!

The twins are now 18 months old and in NURSERY! YAAAAAAAYYY!!!! They are also sooo smart. Of course, I had to tell the pediatrician last Monday that they do not have 7-20 words in their vocabulary (of course, when we got home and actually listened to them we realized they are not as far off of that number as we said) But who needs to talk when you have two older sisters to do all your talking for you? They have their own "twin" language anyway. We also had to take *O* in for a head x-ray----her soft spot is not fully closed yet. I'm a bit anxious to hear the results. UGH
they love books (and obviously Mommy wasnt in a hair-doing mood that day)



We were sitting at dinner tonight and *I* was working on a poop really hard and for a long time. All of a sudden we hear a loud toot. Bro. Mo. looks over and said "Well that helped." (or something like that) Now picture *O* and *I* sitting right next to each other in their high chairs and after the toot I said "No I think it was *O*." Well next we know *O* is looking at *I* and pointing at her as if to say "No way it wasn't me!"

turning off the TV---so annoying



The other night Bro. Mo. told me something *I* did. The gate was up in its usual place in the entryway to the kitchen; it was a bit crooked, so not entirely sturdy. She bumped into it accidentally and noticed that it budged a bit. So she took a few steps back and went running at it to get it to move again. Then she took a few more steps back and went running at it again. This happened once more until Bro. Mo. stopped her--she had almost gotten it down.





Smart little boogers!





This is post #200

4 comments:

Viki said...

Come on Nora, give those girls their first hair cut!!

The Gooding Family said...

Two 18-month babies. I can only imagine how busy yet how fun that must be. And YAY for nursery!! I was just called to work in the nursery. So much for getting a guaranteed break every week. Oh well, it will be fun with Paisley in there.

Carolina said...

They do grow up fast. I can't imagine having two smart babies scheming together. One is more than I can handle... It must be such a relief to have them in nursery! The last few months until they hit the 18 month mark are just not fun at church... needless to say we are counting down the last few months until Hannah gets to go...

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Yeah for nursery! Courtney goes in November. Your girls are cuties and are sure growing up fast. I bet you are enjoying them with the other two in school. Good thing is they have each other to play with so you can actually maybe get something done.