Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

8.24.2009

Love Notes To Bro. Mo. (six)

My dearest love:

It has certainly been a long while since my last letter, and it is sad that they mainly only get written when we need them most. Yesterday evening was very unfortunate--I hate misunderstandings. We have been so blessed the last several months with our "windows of heaven" pouring out many spiritual and emotional blessings rather than temporal/financial. We have had to rely on each other more heavily than we have ever had to do and now I look back I realize that the Lord was looking after us in a very intimate and personal way. And now he is trusting us to use the lessons we have learned and has left it up to us to use each other as a crutch. Our tithing blessings are coming {finally} in a more financial way now and I find us wavering in our devotion and communication again. We have gone to the bishop more times than any person should have to in the last 9 months, found out what a real ward family is for, witnessed some dear friends as their marriage and family are jeopardized and come closer together as a family. I would really like for you and I to once again do the things we know we should be doing to strengthen our marriage and set a goal of attending the temple monthly and dating at least twice monthly. I love you will all my heart and want you to know that I appreciate your extremely hard work for our family and admire you so much for the work you do with our youth in your church calling. To me, its so sexy watching the man I love exercising his Priesthood to give his girls a fathers' blessing each year before school and magnifying his calling.

Love,

Juliet
[143]

0 comments: