Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

8.30.2009

Catch-up

Our new rewards system--Mor-Bucks and our Family Store. The family store is a bit sparse right now. And I haven't listed prices on the items in there yet. I still need to get some smaller items such as packs of gum, pencils, etc.

Yumm-O ---- Homemade preztzel dogs and.......

....... the rest of the dough turned into these lovelies!
Only two weeks late---first day o' school pics

*A*'s teacher--Ms. Gryzynger--in the blue dress and blonde hair

*E*'s teacher--Ms. Lee--she went and gave each of her students a hug

The principal--Ms. Godfrey


Yes *E* is wearing flip-flops because we couldn't find her new slip-on black shoes--
I found them later that day where I had hidden them Sunday morning so she
wouldn't wear them to church


2 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Is the family store kind of like what Mrs. Elhers used to do in school with the Milk caps? That is a cute reward idea. You should post your pretzel recipe. They look yummy. We must be getting old. Hiding things and forgetting where we put them. The big 30 is just around the corner.

Carolina said...

The girls just keep growing, they really aren't little girls any more. So fun to see.
That pretzel recipe looks awesome! Please do share :)
I too am wondering how your mor-bucks work? Do they earn them by doing jobs or is it based on behavior? Please share!!!