The other evening, as Bro. Mo. and I enjoyed the deliciously tantalizing company of our friends Sam and Neil (who else can we tell how I got the big scrapes and bruise on the back of my right leg and not be judged because they probably did it themselves the same day? :) and Sammie and I were leafing through one of her scads of scrapping mags and I hit upon an article telling to "describe yourself in 5 words" and then elaborate on why you think the words describe you. Well, the first word I came up for me was the old stand-by which I happen to think adequately descibes me----OUTGOING. To which Sammie gave me a blank stare screaming out "Are you nuts lady?" Now, I am not disagreeing with her; Sammie has a way with the english language that makes me want to soak up each word from her mouth like a sea sponge sucks in salt water. I just found it interesting that she didn't view me that way. So I know I have a bunch of readers out there--dear old friends who know me better than I know me---so speak out dear ones. What word describes me? I want to know more than you want to tell me.
Free Taco Bell for dinner tonight---yuppers; I am one of those crazies who calls the restaurant and complains just to get a free meal; but in my defense, Friday night at Benson's Taco Bell/KFC was about as bad as it gets as fast food mess-ups go
Tomorrow is 09-09-09------yeah totally random.
1 week ago
























































1 comments:
Hmmm, assuming you haven't changed much in the last 10 years or so... ;) creative, ambitious, sensitive, fun-loving, deep.
Post a Comment