Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.11.2009

What Moron Came up With "Oxymoron?"

So.......how long has it been since we've seen this face? 3 weeks? 4? No, its not because I don't have any friends ;o)

I have just been way too busy {wink wink} taking naps when the twins do, ignoring my dishes and making puffy pumpkins and decorating for fall. What IS a girl to do? Oh, and keeping busy babysitting a niece, making lunches, making kids get out of their 1/2 hour showers EVERY morning, cleaning houses, and such. I must be honest--I don't only sit around all day--just most days--hee hee.

So, usually when Friday hits and I haven't asked anyone to be my Friendly Friday Face I am ashamed and resolve to have a featured spotlight the next week; but to no avail. And, boy, does Friday creep up quickly lately. Well, I guess it doesn't creep quickly--what an oxymoron.

Who, in fact, came up with the term oxymoron anyway? Sounds like a face cream. I mean, does the phrase "IcyHot" scream oxymoron to you? Why don't they just call it mish-mash or dipple-dapple?

Fried Ice Cream

Counter Top

What are your favorite "oxymorons?"

3 comments:

Viki said...

Better get your favorite sister to do it before she TOO busy this semester, not that she isn't already.

manderson said...

Oh you know I always make the time even if I don't have it. Like tonight, I wrote Grandma a letter. I didn't have the time but I procrastinated a few other things because I needed to write Grandma. If you put relationships on hold, you won't have any more when hold is taken off.

Anonymous said...

OK you are on my list now... you happy? Just kidding! Holy links on your blog- girl! Did you know of makeitandloveit.blogspot.com? I saw it on a friends blog and then realized that it's Jordan's (Lori's husband) sister! Fun ideas on there! Have a great week chicka! Take care!