Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.14.2009

Drab Monday


After feeling like I had accomplished something this morning by doing mounds of dishes from baking yesterday, I got a nap (no surprise there) and fed the twins lunch. Nothing out of the ordinary....



until.....




as I was paying bills in my room I heard a thunk and screaming. This could only mean one thing. The inevitable had happened. After a few months of the twins standing up in their highchairs and sitting backward on the trays to signal that they were done eating, "one fell off and bumped her head." *I* did. So, off to the emergency room we went. And let me just say, Monday is a good time to go. Really--it was actually quite pleasant. Hour and fifteen minutes and we were done.
Why do doctors in the ER tell you things you wish your normal doctor would tell you in the first place so a trip to the ER isn't required? All fears were qualmed and all is well.
I wish I could say the same for Bro. Mo.'s car. Currently it is sitting in a Safeway parking lot, unable to start. Why? I wish I knew. Car troubles are most definitely my biggest pet peeve!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

We had to learn the same things after a couple of rather large goose eggs and trips to the ER. Not fun. On was particularly expensive too because we didn't have insurance at the time. Not fun at all. Good luck with the car.

Becky said...

Paul is the king of head bonking! Did their doc actually tell you to send them to the ER? Time to get a new pediatrician? Oh well, better safe than sorry!

Viki said...

So, are you storing the high chairs and using the little table after this incident? Give Iz a big kiss from Grandma.

Carolina said...

I am glad she is ok! That can be quite scary for child and mom. I hope all works out with the car. Good luck.