
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Friendly Friday Faces ♥♥♥♥♥♥
This week's FFF is my *BFF* Samantha Montgomery.
1. Where were you born, # of siblings and one thing your mom did in raising you that you are very glad she did?
I was born in Arizona. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister (and 2 stepbrothers and 1 stepsister). I'm grateful that my mom was into healthy eating when I was growing up, but especially that she insisted we drink water most of the time and almost never had soda in the house. It makes it easy now.
2. If you could be a dessert what would you be?
2. If you could be a dessert what would you be?
Well, if I wanted to last the longest, I'd be a fruitcake or something. If I wanted to be delicious, I'd be the amazing eclair dessert that I make.
3. How did you meet your husband?
We were set up on a blind date! But actually ended up being introduced at a dance.
4. How many different states and countries have you lived in? Which was your favorite?
I've lived in 4 states and 4 countries (counting the US). Arizona, Washington, Missouri, and Virginia; Israel, Germany, United States and Canada. Germany was probably my favorite--they're all so different.
5. Favorite childhood memory?
One of my favorite childhood memories is my dad reading to us, books like Winnie the Pooh, Wind in the Willows, Wizard of Oz.
6. Biggest pet peeve?
Picky eaters.
7. If you could have your choice of any car, what would it be?
Right now, I want a Honda Odyssey. Someday, maybe a purple VW convertible.
8. Have you ever been:
skiing? yes
white-water rafting?
um, no? or maybe? I've been rafting but I'm not sure I'd call it white water.
caught speeding? yes
in a play? yes
9. If family were not your #1 priority, what would your dream job be?
Family or not - my dream job is writing novels.
10. A goal in the next 5 years?
How about getting one of those novels published?
























































1 comments:
Hey, I haven't talked to Sam in ages! Girls camp brings back lots of fun memories, though. Does she have a blog?
Post a Comment