Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

8.12.2009

# 196

Post # 196 tells of projects.


Finished projects.


I have a very good friend who puts a quote at the bottom of her e-mails:


"Perfect is pretty; but FINISHED is beautiful."

Ahhhh, so true!


I have many unfinished projects laying around driving me bonkers. But these are my latest three finished projects:
camera strap
scripture case for me--modified from the one I made *E*
these little doo-dads--idea from here--are sandwich wrap(big square ones)
and reusable/washable snack baggies. girls picked out their outside fabric
and the inside fabric is some tablecloth material from Wally-World. they all velcro
shut and can be turned inside out to be cleaned. sandwich wraps unfold to make a handy
little placemat. black is *E*'s and Tinkerbell/aqua is *A*'s

3 comments:

Neah said...

I like the sandwich bag idea.

Rifle Fam said...

fun projects--they look great!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Great projects. I had never seen the sandwich wraps and snack bags before. That is a great idea. and I bet it didn't cost that much to make.