Monday always brings a full plate of "not"-ti-ness.
I did not write this post sitting at the computer in my unmentionables because I was not hot. And even though the twins are not down for their 2nd nap of the day, (yes I still do not force it out of them) I am still not thinking of not making dinner.
And earlier this morning, I did not take the binky that Bro. Mo. fished out of the toilet, did not wash it off with a bit of soap, and did not give it back to *O*. Nor did I pick said binky up off a grocery store floor after *I* did not drag it along on dirty floor alongside car shopping cart and give it back to *O*.
I did not purposely omit giving older girls a drink in their lunches because they do not take a leftover one from the cafeteria fridge anyway.
I also did not make the older girls clean their room immediately upon entering the house after school, without even so much as a deep breath or "Hi Mom!"
Nor did I watch two separate episodes of Price Is Right today on the new satelite dish we did not just hook up yesterday. Sunday was not the next available day to have a technician come out, so I did not tell them it was okay to come right after we got home from church.
And it wasn't me who plugged up the toilet (no surprise there) and forgot to plunge it before Bro. Mo. got home. And I did not flush it and plunge it while on the phone to a home-cleaning client. Mmmm-mmmm, not me.
But, lastly I most certainly did not buy two cartons of Dreyer's ice cream, a box of waffle cones or two boxes of chocolate-dipped cookies and cream drumsticks. That was certainly not someone else pushing twins around a grocery store 20 minutes before older kids would be home from school.

























































1 comments:
Cute! A bit confusing for the sleep deprived ;) but cute!! Hope you have a better day today!
Post a Comment