Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

10.19.2009

Last week we.......

........went to Trail Dust Town for the free Halloween show.

Bro. Mo. and the older girls rode the train

a pic with the actual clothes worn by John Wayne in a movie he filmed part of in Trail Dust Town

I rode the Merry-go-round with the twins

the band stand

in front of the set for the show--the twins didn't stay there long. When the first gun shot went off, off I went with *I*. Bro. Mo. brought *O* shortly after.

the older girls and I in the school parking lot for the yard sale

twins last time eating in their high chairs :(---sold at yard sale

Stake BBQ

*I* and her snow cone

blue sucker---eek!

*A* with the Paul girls *E* in the jumping castle

it broke my heart to see them wanting to go in so bad, but alas, I didn't let them