There are many things I have been wanting to find out more about, get accomplished, blah, blah blah.....
One of them is to participate in a craft fair/boutique or, perhaps, even set up one of my own. But, I don't know where to start in going about that. So for now, I just dream of it.
And make stuff.
One of them is to participate in a craft fair/boutique or, perhaps, even set up one of my own. But, I don't know where to start in going about that. So for now, I just dream of it.
And make stuff.

These are the latest finds from It's Sew Sweet--lanyards. Such a simple, easy, CHEAP thing to make---but do I think of it first? Noooo way! That is just my problem. Yes, I consider myself crafty, but I do not see myself as a visionary.
























































1 comments:
Talk to your PTO about doing a craft fair. They can charge a few for each vender. Our school charged $15 each. They also had a carnival and a silient auction.
Post a Comment