
I figured it out. I usually do each month. So why is it that each month I call myself crazy and wonder what in the world is wrong with me? Did you enjoy that last post? I actually didn't write the post yesterday; I wrote it Thursday night as the thoughts came gushing out of my shrunken brain, and then scheduled it to post yesterday. But darn blogger didn't post it, so I went back in manually and did it myself. Well, I wish I didn't have those kinds of feelings, but each month I do. Problem is, we don't have only one week of it per month.
No, No, No!
We have the hormonal craziness that is pre-menstrual and then a different crazy that is here when Aunt Flo with the flaming red hair visits, and then an even worse craziness (at least for me since the twins were born) when we ovulate.
Awww, the wonder of the female body. Bro. Mo. has learned very nicely to "play nice" when I am crazy. I snapped and criticized this morning and then when I got back from taking the girls to school and running a couple errands, I was ready to come home and apologize and admit what was wrong. Of course he said he already knew that, but wanted me to be able to say it first so he didn't get his head bitten off for saying I was hormonal first. Wise.
Can't it just be one or two days? Of course not! Instead I have to come out of Target with screaming babies while Bro. Mo. stays inside and pays; only to stand there at the side of the van frantically searching for my keys. By the time he comes out and unlocks the door first, I still couldn't find them. So there I am yelling at the ridiculous purse I own because I can never find my keys in it. Just as I was ready to give up, I reached in my pocket---yup, to find my keys. But do I get in the van gingerly and keep my mouth shut? No way Jose! I can now start in on pockets and how stupid THEY are and why I shouldn't even have any!
No wonder I think I'm crazy!
























































0 comments:
Post a Comment