Short-term goals are nice. They give a sense of satisfaction and confidence. NaBloPoMo is one of those goals. Typical that the final day coincides with my last day of being in my "20's" (shameless plug) But, I'm gonna make it! Unless a tornado hits my house tomorrow and knocks out all my computer capability or I end up in the hospital, heaven forbid.
Lazy Sunday's are nice too. Like today. I spent the afternoon in my candy cane PJ's, napping (kinda) watching Christmas movies (first watching of White Christmas of the season), and making breakfast for dinner with my sweet one.
Oh, and thoroughly enjoying the rain and thunder ALL day.
























































2 comments:
We are also watching White Christmas with a fire going in the fireplace. Love the photos.
You are one tough lady to keep up with. I finally got a chance to read the second half of November's blogs. It sounds like you are doing great. Enjoy you last night of being 29 for tomorrow you join the 30 Club. Happy (early) Birthday! I'll be talking to you tomorrow.
Post a Comment