So last week I did not break my second cell phone in a period of a month. Actually, I didn't do anything to the first one. The screen just decided to go out on it--16 days after my warranty expired--and the second one--well, I decided to let *O* play with it and she decided to introduce it to the garage floor. End of phone.
I did not eat 2/3 of the apple pie I made Saturday night.
Nor did I leave the twins their cribs for an hour after they woke up from their nap because I was in the "zonked" state, having fallen asleep in the chair. And then I did not finally get up when I should have already been out the door to go pick up the girls from school.
And I didn't sleep for 3 hours after church yesterday either.
Started dinner yet? Hmmm, me either. C'mon admit it. You wait until 15 minutes before your husband comes home to get it going.
I hate those days where 20 phone calls await you and 3 hours worth of running errands. But I didn't do that today.
p.s. Sadly, there is no McLinky to link to today since MckMama's son Stellan is not doing well again. :(

























































0 comments:
Post a Comment