Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

11.22.2009

Quickly approaching

Ahhh, the week of Thanksgiving. Crazy, excited pandemonium. And I LOVE it! Contrary to what my hormones tell me--again!




Yummy turkey-lurkey (that I still need to convince my Mom to cook in a Reynolds bag)
Trying to get my mind in order so I can prioritize to-do lists, stuff to bring down, what kind of rolls I want to make, and gearing up for the hours-long marathon that is pie-making with my Dad.


Family! Family! Family!



Butterflies in every stomach.



Won. der. ful.

1 comments:

Viki said...

But, Nora, cooking the turkey in Reynolds bags is NOT our tradition!!! I already cooked one turkey Saturday and it came out very juicy, sans bag. Just have to cook it breast down so the moister brown meat juices seep into the dryer white meat areas.