Tonight *A* and I were driving around running some errands. She is so SMART and profound sometimes. She had been quiet for a few minutes, and finally piped in:
"Mom, I never noticed this before. Did you know the word 'HATE' is found in the word 'WHATEVER?'"
She spelled it out for me, and sure enough, the word HATE is right smack in the middle of the word WHATEVER. (ok, well not smack in the middle. But at least it is spelled out with no skipping of letters like in that silly game. Let's see who can find the most words in this certain word. Well, golly gee, let me think. If I go sideways, backwards and diagonal, and skip letters-- DUH! I can find the mostest.)
Moving on.
I thought for a bit and then asked her,
"Well, how do you think a person that says 'WHATEVER!' (sarcastically) to another person really feels toward them?"
"They show hate to them."
Exactly. Guess it's time for me to stop saying it.
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
That's my grand=girl!!!
Brilliant, yes, brilliant. I always hated when people said whatever.
Post a Comment