Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

12.02.2009

Pressure and Guilt

These two coincide in my life every. single. day.


Yesterday I went in to get the twins from their nap and guess where I found *O*?!


She had climbed out of her crib and into the top drawer of her dresser which was smushed right up against the side of her crib and about 6 inches taller than her crib. And that is where she napped yesterday, until I walked in to see her little head pop right up as if NOTHING WERE WRONG!



So.....Guilt.



Monday brought the realization as I dropped the girls off at school that it was, in fact, cold (45 degrees is cold here.) And that my girls were wearing shorts, skirt, and t-shirts. And no jackets.



So.....Guilt.



And then after trying to get *I* to go #2 (after she had been working on it for 2 days; not abnormal for her) and sitting in the bathroom with her, I hear the girls yelling at *O*. I go rushing out to see an almost full gallon of milk all over my kitchen floor and poor little *O* drenched up to her knees in it. So I yelled. I yelled loudly. I yelled a lot.



So.....Guilt.



The pressure comes from the gazillion phone calls I NEED to make tomorrow to get a funeral organized. Because I put it off today.


And then I have to make 2 dozen cookies for Recognition Lunches for the girls' school. And, because I am TOTALLY crazy and trying to get a business started, I am making ones that will go in my picture portfolio so Bro. Mo. can get my website up and going (also using it for his web design class) and will take forever to get done.


Christmas presents to sew. Six to be exact.


And then keeping up with the daily advent calendar activities and working.


Ohhh, I'm feeling the pressure now baby!

2 comments:

Viki said...

Sorry that I have to do this, but. . . . .
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA =O)

Reina said...

I can help make phone calls if you want! I would be happy to help