Wishing I had taken pix of and posted our teacher gifts for school this year. :( Homemade lanyards, which at least one child has seen her teacher wearing. :)
Ideas and scribble drafts of a cookie order for the end of the month. Pix to come.
Cookie valentine's for the girls to give that will look like conversation hearts.
Stressing about ice cream grooms' cakes and a wedding cake I need to do in Phoenix in May. (and if you are reading this Alicia or MIL--my stressing doesn't mean I can't or don't want to do it. :) Stressing---it's just what I do best; wish I could stop)Been needing to clean out my fridge and clean my bathroom for weeks--think about it every day, but alas, still has not been done.
Have a choice to make between two good things. Those are the hardest to make. But afraid I will let someone down with either choice I make.
Exercise routine and better eating............
{ahem}
..............started 1st week of January--already broken THAT resolution.
Wishing I didn't have to go wake up the twins to go pick up the girls from school.
























































2 comments:
Here is the problem with an exercise routine and better eating, (1) You have twin two year olds (2) You make such delicious food.
Your blog is cute. :)
Post a Comment