How could I have missed it? (June 10th) I missed it last year too. 2 years doing this blog! Sure goes by fast.
Just wish time would fly by a bit faster for the next year so Bro. Mo. can get his degree and we can get out of this scary job he is in.
It's a very good job, just not a good field to be in right now. Praying that more work starts flowing in so they don't close the doors and leave him out of a job. Well, such is life. I am always reminded that our trials aren't so bad when I see someone else's trials. Like our bishop's family--came home from vacation to a flooded house!
It's a very good job, just not a good field to be in right now. Praying that more work starts flowing in so they don't close the doors and leave him out of a job. Well, such is life. I am always reminded that our trials aren't so bad when I see someone else's trials. Like our bishop's family--came home from vacation to a flooded house! Okay--I'll keep my trials, thank you very much.
























































1 comments:
I hope things look up for you guys soon. So will he be finished next May 2011? I bet it is exciting to see an end in site.
Post a Comment