So, I was thinking - on the day that ours daughters attend activity day together you should come hang out with me while they are there (since I live one street away from Alisha) instead of spending needless time driving back and forth to home. This way we could get to know each other better! What do you think?
Bro. Mo. and Nora are high school sweethearts. We were married March 24, 2000 and are the parents of 4 gorgeous daughters. *E*, 12, *A*, 10, and twins *I* and *O* are 5 years(born on Valentine's Day). We live in southern AZ, where Bro. Mo. works as a CAD/IT Manager and I am a manager at Eegee's/stay-at-home Mom.
2 comments:
I get those smudges too and get so mad because it's always a great shot that I had and now it's messed up by monkey fingers. grrr....
Hope it was a great first day of school.
So, I was thinking - on the day that ours daughters attend activity day together you should come hang out with me while they are there (since I live one street away from Alisha) instead of spending needless time driving back and forth to home. This way we could get to know each other better! What do you think?
Post a Comment