The twins got new Sunday dresses from Gammy for Christmas, but they were too small and I couldn't find any bigger in the same style. So these replaced them.
Is there anything cuter than toddlers in sleepers? I don't think so.
We moved the twins to a big girl bed after Christmas. I kept debating on what the better solution would be so it put off way longer than it should have. This is the bottom full-sized bed that goes to our bunk-beds. I kept debating whether they should both sleep in this one bed and save us money and room in their bedroom; or whether we should keep them separated and buy two twin-sized beds.
Bro. Mo. decided to grow a full beard a couple months ago. Then I never got a pic of the fully-shaved face afterward. But the twins wouldn't go near him for a couple hours. And even *A* had not seen him clean-shaven since she was a year old.
1 week ago
























































0 comments:
Post a Comment