Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

5.02.2011

Slacker!!! to the nth

List.
List of things I should have already posted.
List of thoughts on Bin Laden.
List of thoughts on royal wedding.


Pic of *A* in her baptism dress.
Pics of Easter Cookie/Cuppies (which I actually did not get a pic of--hmm..........remake?)
Pics of girls in their Easter dresses. (and my outfit and Bro. Mo.'s tie)
Pic of my DIY cupboard re-staining



Bro. Mo. yelled upstairs to me (I was sewing) that Bin Laden had been killed. Immediately I got chills. Weird chills. Then I had tears. Even weirder. Does the spirit testify of things like that? And then I wondered? What happens up in heaven when the spirit of someone like that comes up?



Have been online most of the morning soaking up tidbits of info about royalty, next in line, Who's Who? and what it must have been like to make a commitment like that in front of the entire world. What if Kate didn't want to be in the lime-light? Would that be allowed? For it NOT to have been televised? Then again, wouldn't you want everyone to know that YOU-- a "commoner," had risen to the top? I wonder if anyone gets offended at the term "commoner." And I had to laugh at the fashion guru's--they said it was so refreshing to see a dress with sleeves. Wake up dummy! Having her shoulders covered is a prerequisite for being married at Westminster.

0 comments: