Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

1.23.2012

Way Huge Catch-up (Part 1)--Halloween 2011


HALLOWEEN 2011

When short on cash? You recycle costumes. *A* is wearing a vampress costume *E* wore a few years back. *I* is wearing a witch dress I made for *E* when we still lived in Flagstaff. *A* was a witch that year too but hers was too small for *I* to wear. Still have the original tights too. *O* is wearing a 50% off find--princess dress-- from Old Navy a few years ago. And *E* is wearing a dollar store shirt with "blood" splatter. So a few dollar store accessories and some makeup and we have Halloween 2011.

1 comments:

Amber Omer said...

I grew up with home made/cost free costumes! I loved it! Such great memories of halloween costumes because of the creativity and thought involved. Love it! The girls look great!