Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.26.2011

Cookie Order

2 dozen little Mickey heads--all bagged and tied with a yellow bow--to match Mickey's shoes. Had to take the pic with the box sitting in the top of the van--so the glare would go away--in the Michael's parking lot. Didn't plan ahead to get the bags Thurs. nite so had to do it Fri. morning and wait for them to open. Story of my life. Lateness.



I really had fun with these ones. And actually remembered to take pictures (even tho' I was in a hurry, so they're not the best.) Thank you so much to Trina for giving me the chance to feel like I can still get this business up and running and for putting the word out there.


Tried out Sugarbelle's chocolate cookie recipe--so good and they are wonderful to work with. And then half, of course, were done in a traditional vanilla cookie. The twins were constantly asking me if they were dry yet even tho' I made them each a couple plain chocolate Mickey heads before they were frosted. They still didn't get why they couldn't have any as many times as I told them.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Your cookies are so fabulous! seriously, you're amazing!!! I would really love some details and pricing on your cookies. I'm already stressing about Hayley's birthday. We should chat!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

You have quite a talent for cookie making. Hope someday you can open up your own little shop. That is if you want to.

Amber Omer said...

Yay!!! I found your blog! I kept typing "guysanddolls" instead of "GUY...". NOW I get it. I love it! And your cookies are A-MAZING looking. I'm sure they taste likewise! Can't wait to make an order someday! :)