Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.07.2011

My Latest "ADDICTION"


A smorgasbord of stuff--and bad news for the hubster 'cuz he gets dragged into all the DIY projects I see on there. And I'm sure he is endlessly tired of hearing me quote quotes to him; especially when he's reading. :)

My categories keep multiplying too. They get more detailed instead of remaining generalized. I have already made some recipes I found like Butterfinger Blondies--which Bro. Mo. took 1/2 the pan to work the next day!!! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw he had taken that much. And he didn't even take the Butterfinger buttercream--Oh dear.

And one of the Christmas ideas for parents/siblings/friends that we always do homemade each year was finalized thanks to pinterest and all the awesome quotes I find on there. I am currently working on a board to go above our bed that looks like this. Antiqued and aged with hand-cut letters stenciled on.

Of course, like anything these days it has its share of bad words and naughty pics.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I keep hearing about pinterest. Haven't check it out too much though. Maybe it is time to jump on the bandwagon. Those Butterfinger Blondies look good. I also like that saying for your room.

Amber Omer said...

Hmmm...lovin Pinterest too. I don't get on there very often...it's so addicting. But the ideas on there are so fun! Must try that recipe! Do I follow you yet so I can steal it?