Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

7.21.2008

More Summer Activities


I saw this on a friend's blog ( thanks Roxy) and thought "What a great idea!" So we did one today.

5 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

Yay for you guys! Too bad school has to start so soon. Not that we were the greatest of friends but if you're ever going to be in Bisbee let me know, I can always babysit while you guys explore!

The Gooding Family said...

Yay for school!!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

Hey Nora and Billy - I didn't know you two got married! Glad to find your blog.... and congrats on the twins - that has to keep you SO busy. Take care!

Linda

Chad and Kristen said...

My 2 nephews that I watch everyday start school on Monday...it's bittersweet in my case only a little bitter and oh so very sweet!!! They will be in 5th grade and 2nd grade!! And have way too much energy to be couped up with me and my little rugrats!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Your not going to know what to do with yourself with the older two in school. Have fun!