Does anybody know what I need to do to get my posts to appear in your individual blogger lists when I put a new one in? Everybody's blog says my last post was August 10th, even though I have posted 4 times since then. I have tried changing different settings and nothing works. Please help!
1 week ago
























































4 comments:
It may be how they have their lists set up. We have gotten every post that you have posted. Other than that I really have no idea.
Nora,
I tried taking you off my list and adding you again and it said that there was a problem with the URL and that it would show updated feed. The people on my list who have changed their permisions settings posts don't come up. Have you changed your permisions setting?
i don't know that's wierd. I've been having problems with my blogger list so I went to blogger to see if the could help or fix it and...they haven't done a thing!! it's so frustrating! sorry, I wish I could help!
It wasn't updating on mine either but this current one now shows as your latest entry. Go figure. MOM
Post a Comment