Cindy tagged me into doing this. Kinda fun actually. Shots were taken with Olivia in my arms and Abbey following me around though. You have to take a pic of each of the 10 things listed -- and you have to do it right away. Then don't forget to tag 5 people. I did it immediately but did not post it until Sunday night even though the pics were taken Friday afternoon. No Cheating either! You can't go rearrange furniture or hide all the dirty dishes in the cupboard. And no posing your kids into doing things they should be doing, like homework or chores. Here goes!

1.The Refrigerator--not too bad, at least there is food in it.
I'm just glad it is not a close-up.

2.The Laundry Room--I am just glad I have my W/D in my house again. You should have seen me hauling 12+ loads of laundry down to Mom and Dad'sgarage where Dad had hooked up my W/D. Notice the lovelybox of unopened china and toolbox on top.
3.The Bathroom--I should have picked the girls' bathroom.
Oh well. Abbey (and Emma) have a very bad habit
of leaving their PJ's in the bathrooms after their shower each morning.

4.The Closet--two views--it is a huge closet and I love it!
Everything is actually very nicely stored--I mean organized.

5.The Kitchen Sink--I am SOOOOO glad I didn't read Cindy's blog
until after I had done the dishes. Still couldn't fit them all in--as usual. The sink was horrendous
before the dishes were done.
6.Self-Portrait--
Why oh why was this part of the deal? Yuck!
7.Favorite Room of the House--I guess this is it. I told Billy I took it of our bedroom
because it seems so cozy and inviting. He agreed. Awwww. You
rarely will see my bed made. Hey but do I get kudos for making the bed skirt? Ha Ha
8. What are your kids doing right now? Abbey loves blogging
so she was watching and she held Olivia for me.
Emma had already done her homework and after-school jobs. She was watching cartoons.
Isabel was playing on the floor in the living room.



9. Dream Vacation--I don't know if this is my dream vacation, but I want
to visit Europe, just not the normal stereotypical places like Paris and London. I
like Ausrtia, Greece, Italy, etc.
10.Favorite Pair of Shoes--yeah its no wonder my feet hurt. Flip flops
have been my friend while pregnant, while people made fun of me for wearing
them in the snow in Flagstaff at 2:00 in the morning doing our paper route, and, and, and...
Now I tag Mom(Viki), Kristen, Sam(sorry I know you just moved), Roxanne and Wendy
2 comments:
Too fun, i'm excited to play. Too bad I read your blog first instead of cleaning house. Aw well, I have an excuse, I've been sick!
Nora,
Thanks for playing along.
Post a Comment