Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

9.03.2008

Holidays--they're a comin'

Billy and I LOVE Love LOVE the holidays. We don't get a change in seasons here in southern AZ so we have to make them ourselves. Sept 1--whip out the "fall" colored light garland. But here in this new abode we are struggling on where to hang it. Oh, and the watching of Halloween movies can begin--oh and You've Got Mail too--for some reason that movie screams FALL to me and I only watch it about 1 month out of the year. Oh, how I wish we could live here but have the climate and colors of New England--can you say Hocus Pocus?! Morgan Family favorite. And planning of Halloween costumes, decor and party? I want to have one
[party] this year. Oh, but for the decorating I have to convince Abbey that our ghost that we have had a few years is not going to get her. Any ideas on a theme? I love Kristen's Mystery Theater. E-mail me lady with the specs of how you did your "Murder on the Grill" theme. Way cool. Seriously--e-mail me. morganmayhem@gmail.com

2 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

It was a lot of fun, I will e-mail you the info!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

We also love fall and the holidays around here!