We played the Salt Lake Buzz and beat them soundly! Of course the city of
Tucson screwed up and Sidewinders are leaving and going to Reno. So no
more company baseball games-Shucks
funny how Emma wore clothes that matched the team colors
grab from each other
discovering Emily, pulling everything out of the diaper bag
Our house doesn't always look like this--lazy Saturday
What? I didn't do it.
their new favorite thing to do--pull all the toys out of the box
Yeah--this was his down-time. All night who do you think
he came after--ME! Consequently, as I was hiding in the
Liv is chewing on the thing Izzy always found in the box--the
plastic bag that held the links-- then they would both want
it, so I cut it in half--do you think they still want it? Of course
not; well sometimes
he came after--ME! Consequently, as I was hiding in the
shadows of the twins' room, he came in trying to
pelt me with a marshmallow and accidentally kicked a hole
in the front of their door--OOPS
























































2 comments:
The twins are getting so big. Does one have blue and the other brown, or is it just the lighting? I can't believe Iz has two teeth already. Lo only has one and she is 10 months old, though I think she in the constant state of teething with as cranky as she has been for weeks. You have quite the beautiful family.
Fun times. I know I need to slow down and just have more fun with my family.
Post a Comment