Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

10.14.2008

Git out yur sewin' machine ya'll

My next project--couldn't just post a pic because she has copyrighted her pics--is here. Well that is after I get Halloween costumes done. Have all the stuff, just need to sit down and do it and stop procrastinating. Emma finally decided on Hannah Montana and Abbey is going to be a southern belle. (the hoop skirt should prove to be "fun") Twins are going as themselves. Trying to save money where we can. Don't see paying for an outfit they will wear for a whole 2 hours of their life. The girls' will at least get used again and again as dress-up.

1 comments:

Heather K said...

Nora it was so fun to read your blog and catch up on your busy life. Your kids are beautiful. You crack me up and have always had a great sense of humor. Plus you are so good at sewing and decorating cakes etc! I will add you to my google reader so I can comment more!