Abb's Gabs
Abbey has been asking some funny questions lately. Do I have a witty answer sitting in my back pocket when they are asked? NO, of course not! Yesterday she asked me, "Mom, what is a disco dance?" Uhhhh...oh and she asked me, "Mom what is Swiss?" Uhhh... then there is the inevitable question she asks when she sees that a new baby has been born. "Mom, how did she get it out?" Yes, my 5-year-old knows about the "general" baby stuff after going to countless doctor appts and ultrasounds when I was preggo w/ the twins. It helps that that is all she wants to be when she grows up. The other night we were sitting in the living room and the girls were supposed to be getting ready for bed. Abbey is very touchy and sensitive. We were saying something and Emma started laughing about Abbey and all of a sudden you hear her YELL from the bathroom, "Emma thats called making fun of me, you know!" We busted up. Then as Bro. Mo. and I were saying something about her again later (probably still talking about how funny the last remark was ) she yells from her bed "I heard that!" Probably not as funny reading about it unless you know Abbey and know her disposition. Good gravy! Between she and Emma lately I will be gray by age 30.
1 week ago
























































0 comments:
Post a Comment