Everyone who reads this---PLEASE participate! I need your honest opinions. I am not telling you what it is yet. I want you to post a comment and tell me what you think it is. If you think I could sell these along with other varieties and flavors in a 6-pack or more, tell me. And if you think it needs a little more work or some extra pep, let me know.
1 week ago
























































8 comments:
Wow! That's beautiful! *makes me hungry* Uhh it looks like a cupcake to me. Maybe some color on the top? Or some color as a garnish?
Delectable! Very adorable. Other flavors might be good to - and perhaps a cherry on top? But whatever price you were thinking for six, use that, but sell them in packs of three, girl. I'll email you soon...
cute cloth cupcake! Looks YUMMY!
Psh, trying to make us think its a overly loaded frosting cupcake. Well, when I actually clicked on the pics and they were bigger, I could see it was fabric. Are they supposed to be miniature white christmas trees? Have you read my blog lately? I posted new things on there.
Very Jealous of your many many talents!!! Especially sewing!! A fabric cupcake....but what is it used for? Decor? or is it a tricky folding job and out pops a dish towel and wash cloth... The only thing I know how to do are washcloth bunnies! Why don't you live closer....teach me!
I just got home tonight and started reading your blog. I'm putting in my "guess" before reading your telling what it is (HONESTLY). When I first saw it, I thought Dairy Queen ice cream cone then clicked on it to see it was fabric. Still looks like an ice cream cone with sprinkles but the cone needs some work if that is what it is.
I guess I should have clicked on the pictures to make it bigger. It looks so real from the small ones! :-)
These are so adorable. I definitely think you could sell them. Before reading your "what it is" post, I thought yummy cupcake, then I opened the picture and realized that it was fabric. You are so talented!
Post a Comment