It is a cloth cupcake. Thinking of making those part of a line of fabric play food for my etsy shop--KiddieKreations. Might make it in parts like separate the frosting from the cake part and add a cupcake liner that comes off. Also thinking of dresses (of course) and hooded animal bath towels, kids aprons, etc. Still in the works and need to build up some stock and add pics to the etsy shop. But if anyone is interested in the above listed items I will make one custom-ordered--also give me more ideas as to what I can make and sell.
1 week ago
























































4 comments:
I think it would make a really cute pincushion also...maybe a cherry that hangs off? Just an idea, I am not even sure what pincushions are stuffed with!
Cute!!!! I have an idea of something that I am in desperate need of....I am going to e-mail you right now!!!
Very cute. When I had first saw it I thought it was real also until I read Margo's comment. I like the ideas of the sperate parts. I would use velcro or something to put them together and take them apart easily. I also like Jen's idea about the pin cushions. Good Luck!
Wow, I never would have guessed that it was made of cloth! It looked real to me!
Post a Comment