For those of you who already read the post below about Prop 102 I am sorry if I offended you. I deleted parts that were too "touchy." Not more than 1/2 hour after I put a post on Modern Molly did I get a comment from someone who heartily disagreed with me on the subject. Anyway, I decided to omit the parts that were previously there because I invited people to view it that do not normally visit my blog and did not want to offend.
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
Man, people need to learn how to not take offense. That's what the apostles have been telling us in the past few years, choose not to take offense. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and everyone has the right to disagree with another's opinion but that doesn't mean you should get butt-hurt about someone else's beliefs and opinions. That's what I think anyway.
Gee sis. Don't mince words. LOL Are you getting on to me for taking offense?
Post a Comment