Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

12.02.2008

Abb's Gabs

Yesterday I went to pick the girls up from school (which I no longer do--I pick up my VT's son and take him to school and she picks up the girls and brings them home). Anyway, Abbey asked if she could go sit by a friend whose grandma we always used to chat with after school. When I called her back over so we could leave she said to me:

"Mom, Allison's grandma hugged me! Now I smell like old lady!"

I thought she would grow out of her blatant bluntness, but it only seems to be getting more opinionated.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Too funny. The things our kids say.

Viki said...

I'm assuming it was said with disgust. Does that mean I, too, smell like "old lady"? What about great-grandma and gammy?